Your Enterprise Content Management Platform Isn’t Cutting It.
Traditional enterprise content management software is too limited to meet your data and mobility demands.
Too Many Blind Spots, Not Enough Data
Your customers crave compelling, personalized content that helps them make decisions. To accomplish this, you need real-time access to meaningful customer data and insights to inform your content processes — and that’s where most enterprise content management platforms fall flat.
Why Companies are Rethinking Enterprise Content Management
The need for greater “digital intelligence” is driving many marketing teams to invest in enterprise content management solutions. But is that where dollars should be spent?
The truth is, achieving true digital intelligence — the ability to capture, manage, and analyze data — requires more than having technology to just organize and share content. Download “Digital Intelligence: What It Means to Marketers” to learn the three technology requirements for enabling digital intelligence at your company.
Explore the Limitations of Traditional Enterprise Content Management and More
Enterprise content manage software, sometimes referred to as an enterprise document management system, is a centralized repository for your content files. The technology is often best utilized for managing Word and PDF files.
Whereas enterprise content management and document management systems are more geared to manage Word and PDF files, digital asset management software is built to manage larger media files like video.
Not quite. Mobile content management platforms, like many content marketing platforms, are built to centrally store, organize, and distribute content to mobile devices.
Mobility — You need to be able to push content to any device, anywhere in the world, and your teams in the field then need to be able to harness that content — online or offline. vablet enables your teams to accomplish these goals because it is specifically built for mobile.
Powerful Integrations — It’s important your enterprise content management software integrates with systems like Salesforce and marketing automation so you can collect data from the field and automate busywork tasks for your team seamlessly. vablet’s powerful integrations are unlike those of any other platform in this regard.
How vablet Does It
CONTROL & ORGANIZE
- Manage content from one central point of administration in the cloud.
- Organize files into meaningful groups so you can share them to the right mobile device in the field instantly.
- Set and restrict access permissions by user or group.
- Update file versions with a single click to ensure accuracy and compliance.
PUSH & SHARE
- Share presentation-ready content at the click of a button.
- Instantly notify reps when content is available.
- Use “push” notifications to see who has your content, which file version they have, and when it gets used.
- Enable sales representatives to quickly create customized “playbooks” for more productive meetings.
TRACK & MEASURE
- Automatically record content activity in the field, even when your team has no WiFi.
- View content engagement data down to the page number and seconds on page.
- Integrate core systems like Salesforce to eliminate the need for manual data entries from the field.
- Leverage fillable forms to capture real-time customer data from the field, then have them submit to CRM, BI, and marketing automation systems.