Why vablet for Digital Marketing?
One of the greatest challenges as a digital marketer is tracking your content once it’s left your hands and evaluating its effectiveness in front of key audiences. That’s where vablet comes in.
How vablet Solves Common Problems
In marketing, there are a number of challenges you might be up against. Here are a few ways vablet can help.
Our marketing content often goes unused, meaning wasted time and money.
vablet’s instant search and instant access tools are significant time savers that make for a more productive sales force.
Our salespeople and external teams spend too much time searching for necessary information and content.
With electronic versions of sales material logically organized on vablet, sales reps can focus on prospect relationships and closing sales instead of rifling through papers.
We lack insight into what content is most effective in accomplishing goals.
vablet tracks details on who uses specific content, when they use it, and for how long, enabling you to attribute engagement data to specific content assets.
vablet Platform Features
- CONTENT & DEVICE ANALYTICS Capture real-time content usage and engagement data from the field.
- CUSTOMIZABLE BRANDINGTailor your interface and user experience to fit your team’s and customers’ needs.
- SALESFORCE INTEGRATION Automate post-meeting updates, follow-ups, and note-taking tasks.
- EASY CONTENT DEPLOYMENT & UPDATES Share content at the click of a button and get notified when external teams receive it in the field.
- COMPLIANCE & CONTROL Manage file access permissions, and update versions from one central point.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS Quickly share and track who has your content in the field, when they use it, and which file version they have.
“vablet was designed for Life Science from inception.”
Controlling Content to Drive Revenue
A full 90% of sales people say having access to the right marketing programs and content are the most valuable elements of success in the field, and recent studies suggest the incremental revenue derived from using the right content throughout the sales process is as high as 44%. But tracking which content is used, let alone which leads to conversions and sales, is a major challenge for many marketing teams.
Read our white paper to learn tips and insights for creating content that delivers on its intended marketing and sales goals.