How does vablet help your marketing team?
Get complete control of marketing content
Maximize your marketing budget
Leverage video to your advantage
Deliver meaningful sales tool that help
Easily integrate your Marketing Automation
Access to Valuable Content is a Key to Success
90% of salespeople say having access to the right marketing programs and content are the most valuable elements of success in the field.
vablet Platform Features
- Content & Device analytics. Capture important device and content usage data from the field.
- Compliance & control. Manage file access permissions and update versions from one central point.
- Rich Media. Arm sales with more engaging content formats, including video, forms, and HTML5.
- Easy content deployment & updates. Share content at the click of a button with automatic updates on team devices.
- Push notifications. Track your content in the field, when it's used, and communicate with users anywhere.
- Customizable branding of emails and user experiences.
Insights for Better Alignment with Sales
What you’ll learn:
Revolutionize Your Content Management in Three Ways
Utilize vablet’s innovative tools that enable you to meet both marketing and sales teams’ goals.
Control & Orgranize
Ensure the right content gets at sales’ fingertips more seamlessly.
- Manage files from a central point of administration.
- Set and restrict access permissions by user or group.
- Update file versions with a single click to ensure accuracy and compliance.
Push & Share
Push content to the field and make it easy to access and present.
- Share files at the click of a button.
- Instantly notify reps when content is available
- Use “push” notifications to see who has your content, which file version they have and when it gets used.
Track & Measure
Capture real-time data showing how sales teams and customers interact with your content.
- View content engagement datadown to the page number and seconds on page, even when your team doesn’t have WiFi acces.
- Get customer sentiment indicators.
- Integrate core systems like Salesforce to eliminate the need for manual data entries from the field.