ACCELERATE INSTITUTIONAL SUCCESS
Help Your MGOs Be More Effective!
The #1 Mobile Solution for Accelerating Your Institutional Advancement, Communications, Corporate Training, Recruiting, and Board of Governors Initiatives!
Generate More Donor Pledges
Increase Donor Meeting Effectiveness
Empower Your Communications Group
Make your Major Gift Officers More Productive
- MGOs have all the most up-to-date content with them – always
- No WiFi connection needed to show the closer video appeal
- All file use activities are updated into Salesforce automatically
- Create more personalized donor/MGO exchanges
Make your Communications Group More Efficient
- Your content is easy to find by the MGO’s
- Distribute the latest content easily and automatically
- Know what content is really being used and what is not working.
- Save on Content Creation Costs by Focusing on what the MGOs use.
ARM YOUR TEAM WITH ALL THE CONTENT THEY NEED
Control & Organize
Ensure that external personnel have the collateral they need, when they need it, and where they need it.
- Maintain control over your documents and access
- Keep your most sensitive material in compliance
- Organize files and devices into meaningful groups
- Make sure users always have the most up to date versions
Push & Share
Proactively notify your team when fresh content hits the library and make it easy to present and share.
- Instantly notify your team when new content is available
- Enable MGOs to quickly put together customized “playbooks” for more productive meetings
- Email and share files, media and documents with a tap or a click
- Leverage forms and rich media for immediate engagement
Track & Measure
Get actionable intel on engagement and close the feedback loop – while reducing your teams admin tasks.
- Automatically record content activity, even when your team has no Wifi
- Integrate all your systems for file management into one platform
- Gain important feedback from the field, with no manual CRM entries
- View content engagement data down to the page number and seconds on page
20,000 USERS & 500 ACCOUNTS IN 50 COUNTRIES